At IFS we target individual commercial airline needs with Paperless Flight Bag™ modules, customized in beautiful functional design, easily adapted on iPad and Windows Tablets. Experienced experts make integration into backend airline systems flawless. Our research and development team is always exploring new ways to optimize user experience, efficiency gains and automated data handling
IFS has already developed a superior product for the airline business and IFS is experiencing a positive inflow of new customers. To sustain this expansion, we are looking for an additional developer.
Your key role will be to
- Help upgrade our existing web solution
- Develop and test new features
- Participate in new product development
Your competences include that you
- Have a relevant degree in software development
- Team player who likes to learn and share knowledge
- At least 3-4 years of experience with C# and .NET MVC & Webforms
- Being familiar with Angular, React or Node.js is a big plus
- Familiar with WCF and Rest Services.
- Understand design patterns and software architecture principles
- Have good English skills– written and verbal
- You will have influence on the future development of our flagship PFB product and related services, modules and designs.
- You will get to know the Airline Industry and various systems used by airlines
- An environment where we strive to stay ahead with latest technologies
- Flat organization structure with highly qualified and competent colleagues
- Exciting challenges and varying day to day tasks
- Having an impact on people and workplaces around the world through your work
Competitive market salary with pension and other benefits.
We are located at Copenhagen airport – Near to train and Metro stations as well as the motorway.
For more information about the job please contact Inga Gudmundsdóttir, VP Engineering, +45 27637760 .
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than June 30 and attach your detailed CV and experience description.